Are you struggling with your thoughts?
Do you feel stressed out or can’t sleep?
Are you experiencing anxiety or depression?
Do you have trauma, phobias or other behavioral problems?
Are you suffering from addiction or eating disorders?
You’re not alone!
A lot of people today goes to therapists, psychologist and counselors. The stigma about therapy is steadily going away as more and more people are getting more aware about the benefits of speaking about their problems and receive help with sorting out thoughts and getting a new perspective on their way of thinking. There are solutions for your struggles, you just have to tell it to someone who knows what to do about it.
Im happy to provide you with these solutions, for you to live a happy life full of joy and peace!
Beneath you get a glimpse of what I do:
- Provide behavioral therapist services online via FaceTime, Skype, videoconference and voice calls worldwide. Spoken language: Swedish, English, Norwegian, Dutch
- Provide behavioral therapist services to private clients, clinics, hospitals, communities, corporations and resident based settings.
- Psychoanalysis and diagnosis
- Develop and implement new techniques in behavioral therapy programs.
- Change destructive behavior of patients through quality behavioral therapist functions.
- Monitor, observe and record behavioral aspects of patients.
- Treat mental illnesses like PTSD, depression, anxiety, phobias and substance abuse in patients.
- Help patients in anger management and eating disorders.
- Modify and change behavioral disorders and aspects in children and adolescents.
- Provide strong emotional support to patients during behavioral therapy interventions.
- Interact with clinicians, doctors and other therapists while treating patients with behavioral problems.
- Facilitate change in lifestyle for patients with behavioral problems